Something New

I'm on a blak man strike.

icant. icant. icant.

I need a break b4 I catch a case. Seriously. Last nite I felt myself almost get angry. U kno the heavy breathing, rapid heart palpitations, funny feelin in my gut. And I just had to do sum breathing excercises and calm my a$$ down. First off, I dont handle anger well. Its a rare emotion for me, true anger, and whenevr I've felt it, it wasnt a pretty sight. Secondly, he aint worth the energy. Thirdly, I refuse to let him take me there.

So I'm on strike until further notice. Granted this culd end by tomorrow but hey we'll see.

Now I say I'm only on a blak man strike instead of an every man strike bcuz I really wanna try sumthin new. I just wanna kno if there's a difference w/ dating a white guy. I mean lets be honest, people say blak & white ppl arent diff't but we all know that aint true. We each have our own norms, mores, cultural eccentricities that make us the unique and beautiful ppl that we are. So I just wanna know what the dating differences are.

Normally I dont run into cute WGs but there's been a few lately, just wrong situation. So, if opportunity arises, I'm open to it.

Other than that, I'm on strike.
***

I was chattin w/ one of my grlies a few days ago and she was tellin me about how good she feels becuz she has all these new & exciting things coming up for her and it has even prompted her to work on changing/developing a new way of living etc etc. And I was like da*n, I dont really got any new & exciting things comin up. I mean I got sum stuff I'm lookin fwd to for the summer/fall, but not new & exciting. I'm not diving into any unchartered territories. Soooo, I'm settin up/workin on sum new & exciting ish. It dont hurt to try stuff & and make sum changes.
***

Comments

LaLa said…
Shoot I'm just tryin to get through "old and typical" this summer. LOL, I gotta get up the energy to blog about my date with Mr. S...cuz GIRL...it would sound much funnier if you blogged about it!

Popular Posts