Life
I've had a lot of topics that I wanted to blog about but kept not making time to blog and have since 4gotten alotta those topics. lol. Lets see what I remember...
Thank God I have a desktop cuz sumthin is infectin my laptop & i refuse to spend money on gettin it fixed rite now.
Yesterday at my job was a nice reminder of why I'm applyin elsewhere. I mean its just amazing the ish I gotta put up with. But I'm just gonna keep praying about it & hopefully I can slide in2 a new job within the next few months.
My friend will be puttin in her resignation soon and idk what I'ma do without her. I can not wait til the day when I'm writin my resignation. Trust me I will be sippin while listen to sum good soul, and luvin evry second of writin in a professional way YALL CAN KISS MY BLACK A$$ CUZ I'M OUTTA THIS B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That shall b a joyous day.
Speakin of drankin....I tried moscato last weekend and mmm mmmmmm! Thats the kinda wine that will sneak up on u and havin u on table tops. It is waaaayyyy too good!
I just put in my PTO for my bday. 5 day vaca..holla!
I'm supposed to be plannin a day trip buuuuttt..I really dont think its gonna come in2 fruition and I dont wanna get excited about it & then get dissapointed. BUT I am workin on being optimistic so I just gotta keep in mind that if I think it aint gonna happen it just mite not.
I potentially may have to postpone my NYC trip until November. Kinda sucks but what am I to do? I just dont want my friend to b dissapointed but he shuld know that when the money is funny..u cant do all that u wanna do.
My sis was in town and asked me about my status in the man dept but proceded to tell me that I aint gettin any younger. I'm 26 chick not 46...pretty sure I got time. And she'll b the first one to say that a woman shuldnt put up with no bs just so she can have a piece of a$$ (uh gotta luv her ) or sum1 to lay next to at nite and blah blah. So which one is it dear sister? Shuld I wait until the rite situation comes along or shuld I get with mr. rite now cuz my clock is tickin?
One thing I do wanna work on is not falling in2 certain negative ways when it comes to relationships. I fall back quickly, can often b detached, etc. etc. It's easier said than done though becuz doing things that dont come natural can be uncomfortable. And being uncomfortable and/or vulnerable is not sumthin I handle too well. IDK, I'm just tryin to grow up especially in the relationship/emotions dept.
I tend to like to luv my older brother from afar. I mean he can instantaneously make me wanna catch a case. Like serious blood boil, do i got bail money, type of anger. I go bak and forth with whether/not I shuld try to work on our relationship but whenever I try & things get good...he'll do sumthin a few months later which reminds me why I shuld just let it go. I will always love my brother but I cant deal with him. And his latest actions has just solidified that its best for me to keep my distance. I mean if he really needed me I wuld b there..but othr than that I'm good.
My lil bro besta not turn out like him.
An ex-coworker that is almost 20 yrs my senior asked me to a co-worker of his party this weekend. I said yes not thinking. I just wanted the convo to end & I just agreed to sum ish that I dont wanna do lmao. Hopefully he 4gets but if not i'ma get my friend to go with me. Regardless IF I go & this is a very big IF, I will b drivin myself and leavin early.
I'm not sayin I'm gettin a new tattoo next yr, but just in case I keep in the tradition of a tat a year. I know what I want, just dont know where I wuld put it. But I aint sayin I'm gonna get one;)
No but honestly I dont have a desire for another tattoo but if I do get that urge...hehe.
I've been having a really good summer. Gettin out, doin stuff, tryin newdranks things, enjoying the weather. I'm sooooo not ready for fall and I DEFINITELY aint ready for winter. I get depressed just thinkin bout snow. So I wont. One more month of the good stuff:)
I've been goin thru sumthin lately. Its nuthin bad/traumatic/serious. I've just been havin conflicting feelings about sumthin but I'm not prepared to really discuss it with anyone. Weeeelllll..I've talked about it with one person a lil bit just cuz i wuld go insane keepin it totally to myself, but i'm not ready to share with others. Or go in2 details, which is hard bcuz my friend is a counselor and she knows how to get ppl to process & divulge things hehe. And my blog isnt totally anonymous soooo...not yet here. I guess when I'm more comfortable with it, I shuld be able to discuss it freely.
Theres a cliffhanger for ya......
Thank God I have a desktop cuz sumthin is infectin my laptop & i refuse to spend money on gettin it fixed rite now.
Yesterday at my job was a nice reminder of why I'm applyin elsewhere. I mean its just amazing the ish I gotta put up with. But I'm just gonna keep praying about it & hopefully I can slide in2 a new job within the next few months.
My friend will be puttin in her resignation soon and idk what I'ma do without her. I can not wait til the day when I'm writin my resignation. Trust me I will be sippin while listen to sum good soul, and luvin evry second of writin in a professional way YALL CAN KISS MY BLACK A$$ CUZ I'M OUTTA THIS B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That shall b a joyous day.
Speakin of drankin....I tried moscato last weekend and mmm mmmmmm! Thats the kinda wine that will sneak up on u and havin u on table tops. It is waaaayyyy too good!
I just put in my PTO for my bday. 5 day vaca..holla!
I'm supposed to be plannin a day trip buuuuttt..I really dont think its gonna come in2 fruition and I dont wanna get excited about it & then get dissapointed. BUT I am workin on being optimistic so I just gotta keep in mind that if I think it aint gonna happen it just mite not.
I potentially may have to postpone my NYC trip until November. Kinda sucks but what am I to do? I just dont want my friend to b dissapointed but he shuld know that when the money is funny..u cant do all that u wanna do.
My sis was in town and asked me about my status in the man dept but proceded to tell me that I aint gettin any younger. I'm 26 chick not 46...pretty sure I got time. And she'll b the first one to say that a woman shuldnt put up with no bs just so she can have a piece of a$$ (uh gotta luv her ) or sum1 to lay next to at nite and blah blah. So which one is it dear sister? Shuld I wait until the rite situation comes along or shuld I get with mr. rite now cuz my clock is tickin?
One thing I do wanna work on is not falling in2 certain negative ways when it comes to relationships. I fall back quickly, can often b detached, etc. etc. It's easier said than done though becuz doing things that dont come natural can be uncomfortable. And being uncomfortable and/or vulnerable is not sumthin I handle too well. IDK, I'm just tryin to grow up especially in the relationship/emotions dept.
I tend to like to luv my older brother from afar. I mean he can instantaneously make me wanna catch a case. Like serious blood boil, do i got bail money, type of anger. I go bak and forth with whether/not I shuld try to work on our relationship but whenever I try & things get good...he'll do sumthin a few months later which reminds me why I shuld just let it go. I will always love my brother but I cant deal with him. And his latest actions has just solidified that its best for me to keep my distance. I mean if he really needed me I wuld b there..but othr than that I'm good.
My lil bro besta not turn out like him.
An ex-coworker that is almost 20 yrs my senior asked me to a co-worker of his party this weekend. I said yes not thinking. I just wanted the convo to end & I just agreed to sum ish that I dont wanna do lmao. Hopefully he 4gets but if not i'ma get my friend to go with me. Regardless IF I go & this is a very big IF, I will b drivin myself and leavin early.
I'm not sayin I'm gettin a new tattoo next yr, but just in case I keep in the tradition of a tat a year. I know what I want, just dont know where I wuld put it. But I aint sayin I'm gonna get one;)
No but honestly I dont have a desire for another tattoo but if I do get that urge...hehe.
I've been having a really good summer. Gettin out, doin stuff, tryin new
I've been goin thru sumthin lately. Its nuthin bad/traumatic/serious. I've just been havin conflicting feelings about sumthin but I'm not prepared to really discuss it with anyone. Weeeelllll..I've talked about it with one person a lil bit just cuz i wuld go insane keepin it totally to myself, but i'm not ready to share with others. Or go in2 details, which is hard bcuz my friend is a counselor and she knows how to get ppl to process & divulge things hehe. And my blog isnt totally anonymous soooo...not yet here. I guess when I'm more comfortable with it, I shuld be able to discuss it freely.
Theres a cliffhanger for ya......
Comments
oooooooooo get comfortable girl! I is waiting n shhh!