Still w/ the nu-nu

So the man strike is still goin. I mean I do have an ex lingering around but thats all he doin is lingering & gettin on my last nerve. We're just "kewl" at this point so he dont count lol. If sumthin happens in the future, never say never, but rite now I cant deal with him cuz I am liable to catch a case. And I dont need to be doin that okay?

I was just thinkin the othr day how I'm in a really good place. I dont need a guy to complete me. A relationship should be a compliment to me, not the completion. I culd really care less about guys rite now. As Rick Ross says: F!ck a ni$$a!!!! And when i listen to sum of my friends relationship issues I be like d@mn, bein single aint that bad! I just cant deal with the BS. Life is stressful by itself, i dont need a guy to add to that. If sumthin good comes around, I'll b open to it, but I aint gon b datin just to be datin. I'm tryin to remain drama AND sucka free!

Speak of nu-nu. I have a new car! Now it wasnt my intention to get a new car, but after puttin about a G into my car in the past two months, like I got it like that, I knew it was time to move on. So I have a 2010 Sentra. Hollaaaaa!!! The payments are kinda steep but then not really. Lets just say sista girl gon have to re-budget a few thangs ok. But havin peace of mind and not havin to fear my car stoppin randomly in the middle of the street is PRICELESS!

I'm also exploring sum potential new career moves. I think its bout time to make that change.

So here's to the nu-nu and staying drama & sucka free!!!!!!

Comments

LaLa said…
Girl you ain't lyin! My ex had me feelin some feelins but damn if he ain't up to his usual non-performing, non-committal, makin a sista eyes roll mess!! Is it really worth it? I say no. I'm a nice girl with a job, a car, no kids or crazy ex boyfriends. I'm just asking for the same, he don't gotta look like The Rock or sing like Trey Songz but please at least be my height and easy on the eyes (cuz I am, toot toot). LOL

I hear ya about the new car. Post some pics. I love Nissan and now Hyundai. Ain't nothing like feelin safe on the road. And you know you spent a car payments worth each month out with friends or ordering take-out. LOL, budgets are hard. I'm still tryin!!
QuietStorm said…
grl i cant date a man who aint attractive. He aint gotta look good to no1 else but me but at least he look good when i'm lookin at him lol!

i am tryin to stop eatin out but between me not wantin to cook and my friends wantin to go out to eat it is haaarrddd. but i kno i will have to buckle down soon enuff.

new car pic comin momentarily.

Popular Posts