one day at a time

I can not even begin to tell u bout the month I've been havin at work. It has been craaazzzyyy. I've cried twice at work, almost cussed a bish out, one of my fav clients was killed, been late every day and leavin early. Thank God I have supportive ppl in my life or I mite b in the loony bin rite now. On top of that my supervisor has been askin ppl if they thought I was lookin for another job. lmao. H*llz yes I'm tryin to get outta there as soon as possible.

Not strugglin with what I was strugglin with anymore. Maybe in a later post I'll discuss further. Wasnt that serious then and really aint serious now tho.

I turn 27 next month. 3 years from 30. At first I was like Lawd Lawd whyyyyyyy am I almost 27 already?????????? I need more time pleaaase. But then I had to come to terms with my age and realize that life will still go on whether I choose to flow with it or not. So I'm choosin to flow. IDK if I feel 27. I do but I dont. Now that I've come to terms with it, I'm excited for the new year. 26, cant complain too much. And I've been havin a really good summer. Prob the best I've had in a few yrs. So hopefully 27 will bring sum travels and a new job. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doin for my bday. And I'm off for 5 days so I'm def lookin forward to that. Tryin to figure out what I'm giftin myself for my bday. Got two ideas, so we'll see in the coming weeks. Either way I just wanna bring in the new year right!

I have a friend that I think patrols walmart for women. Who does that?! I mean I get why but it seems kinda weird. hehe. I wont tell him that tho.

Here's to a good week.....

Comments

LaLa said…
Hey girl! I have missed alot. I'm sorry things aren't going so smoothly and it's really shocking when someone you know passes away. That job of yours is gonna make ya hair fall out. Glad you're not strugglin with that problem on two legs, hee hee. I guess that would be two probs, the chic at work and the "man".

Now trollin Walmart for women...seems like dude is bargain shoppin for women! lol sad, so sad.

Hugs to you. catch up soon.
QuietStorm said…
Thanks grlie, appreciate it:)

Popular Posts