27
Guess I've been slackin on my bloggin:/
I feel like alot has been goin on but I'm drawin a blank. Lets see what I remember..
My bday was great in ATL and at home. I'm settlin in to 27 quite nicely if I say so myself. I still cant stand my job but thats nuthin new. I'm just enjoyin myself and tryin to live life to the fullest. Goin to places that I'd normally say no to and endin up enjoyin myself. etc etc.
Went to this nice jazz bistro w/ a couple gals I went to grad skool with. Nice time and wine for $3/glass? Helloooooooo:) Nice girl talk. My one friend said to me:
"What u mean u aint got no passport? Girl what if u meet a man & he wanna take u to London?"
lmao
So I told her, "Most men I meet barely wanna go to the dolla movie let alone takin me on a trip!"
I kno I need a passport but that aint the reason for me to get one. She's also the one who told me to date like a man, deal with the wack ones just to have fun, get urs then kick em out, til the one u wanna b with comes along. Needless to say she a trip, but has some valid points.
My other friend was tellin us bout this matchmaker she's working with. It sounds interesting but I dont think I'm there just yet.
Men: Well, I've been hangin out a bit w/ a guy I went to HS with. We're just kewl at this point. He may like me idk. The irony is that I used to go with his ex- best friend and he used to go with my ex-best friend. So its kinda weird and sticky. He's cute tho and funny, so hey. Its whatever.
My friend has a cuuuuuute co-worker. D!mn he cute! He a lil young but I mite have to make an exception. hmmmmmmm
My mom told me the other day that she does not believe I want to settle down just yet. It was a really random comment but it rang true somewhat. I told her that I just havent found any1 that I wanna settle with. My ex told me that he thinks I have committment issues and he's right. I dont like feeling stuck. I mean if things are good thats different but in the beginning its just weird for me. I aint one to put all my eggs in one basket. I do enjoy my singleness and not being obligated to any1. IDK. I'm fine single and I'm fine in a relationship. My relationship status doesnt justify my happiness cuz I still live my life regardless. Its nice to have sum1 special but then again I can deal w/o the drama and bs that men bring. So yea, I'll just keep goin with the flow. Hopefully the man I am to marry will come soon but until then I'll just keep minglin lol.
I may hav sumthin else to report in the next week. We'll see how that pans out.
Did I mention I cant stand my job? ok.
OMG!
So I'm an addiction therapist and a few weeks ago I go out to the lobby to go to the office and who do I see......................
this guy I kinda went on a date with!!!??? Oh man. It was back in my hood nigga days. smh. I cant remember his name and I dont know if we went on an official date but we did chill. UGH! He's like heeey I aint seen u in awhile. *sigh* I shol wish he wasnt seein me then. I mean I dont want folks knowin that bakindaday I liked em rough and tough hahahhahaa. I hope he keeps that he knows me to himself puuuhhhleeeaasseeee! And I dont evn wanna kno why he's gettin chemical dependency treatment. Lord have Mercy!
Pretty sure I'm gettin a new tattoo in the spring. I know what I want but havent found the pic & dont kno where I'm puttin it.
I caught my cute next door neighbor w/ a girlfriend staring lookin at me out his windown while I was sittin in my car. He besta stop playin. I aint no homewrecker! My downstairs neighbor told me that the guy next door liked me but I didnt inquire as to the context of this "like". Hopefully he just thinks I'm a nice person. Now I'm not sure but yesterday I had a package delivered but I didnt know it was there. I heard my screen door open so I looked out my window. I didnt see fedex but I did see my next door neighbor drivin away. I go downstairs and my package was in my screen door. sooo Idk if he put it in there to make sure it wasnt stolen. I mean Idk it was just weird. If so thanks pal! lol.
So apparently the older I get the more prone I am to tipsy text...sad sad. If its the weekend between 5-8 and I randomly text/fb u....chances are.......:)
I'm tryin 2 get back to readin. I picked up this david sedaris book "when u are engulfed in flames". Ugh. this man is hilarious! He has this one essay bout how he was hitchiking and the truck driver kept sayin to him that he was willing to give and receive "special attention" no matter how he tried to change the subject. lmao!! I've read a few of his othr books, highly recommend!
I guess this is a long enuff update lol. If I remembr anythin else i'll post. I'ma try to be a better blogger this yr mmmk!
I feel like alot has been goin on but I'm drawin a blank. Lets see what I remember..
My bday was great in ATL and at home. I'm settlin in to 27 quite nicely if I say so myself. I still cant stand my job but thats nuthin new. I'm just enjoyin myself and tryin to live life to the fullest. Goin to places that I'd normally say no to and endin up enjoyin myself. etc etc.
Went to this nice jazz bistro w/ a couple gals I went to grad skool with. Nice time and wine for $3/glass? Helloooooooo:) Nice girl talk. My one friend said to me:
"What u mean u aint got no passport? Girl what if u meet a man & he wanna take u to London?"
lmao
So I told her, "Most men I meet barely wanna go to the dolla movie let alone takin me on a trip!"
I kno I need a passport but that aint the reason for me to get one. She's also the one who told me to date like a man, deal with the wack ones just to have fun, get urs then kick em out, til the one u wanna b with comes along. Needless to say she a trip, but has some valid points.
My other friend was tellin us bout this matchmaker she's working with. It sounds interesting but I dont think I'm there just yet.
Men: Well, I've been hangin out a bit w/ a guy I went to HS with. We're just kewl at this point. He may like me idk. The irony is that I used to go with his ex- best friend and he used to go with my ex-best friend. So its kinda weird and sticky. He's cute tho and funny, so hey. Its whatever.
My friend has a cuuuuuute co-worker. D!mn he cute! He a lil young but I mite have to make an exception. hmmmmmmm
My mom told me the other day that she does not believe I want to settle down just yet. It was a really random comment but it rang true somewhat. I told her that I just havent found any1 that I wanna settle with. My ex told me that he thinks I have committment issues and he's right. I dont like feeling stuck. I mean if things are good thats different but in the beginning its just weird for me. I aint one to put all my eggs in one basket. I do enjoy my singleness and not being obligated to any1. IDK. I'm fine single and I'm fine in a relationship. My relationship status doesnt justify my happiness cuz I still live my life regardless. Its nice to have sum1 special but then again I can deal w/o the drama and bs that men bring. So yea, I'll just keep goin with the flow. Hopefully the man I am to marry will come soon but until then I'll just keep minglin lol.
I may hav sumthin else to report in the next week. We'll see how that pans out.
Did I mention I cant stand my job? ok.
OMG!
So I'm an addiction therapist and a few weeks ago I go out to the lobby to go to the office and who do I see......................
this guy I kinda went on a date with!!!??? Oh man. It was back in my hood nigga days. smh. I cant remember his name and I dont know if we went on an official date but we did chill. UGH! He's like heeey I aint seen u in awhile. *sigh* I shol wish he wasnt seein me then. I mean I dont want folks knowin that bakindaday I liked em rough and tough hahahhahaa. I hope he keeps that he knows me to himself puuuhhhleeeaasseeee! And I dont evn wanna kno why he's gettin chemical dependency treatment. Lord have Mercy!
Pretty sure I'm gettin a new tattoo in the spring. I know what I want but havent found the pic & dont kno where I'm puttin it.
I caught my cute next door neighbor w/ a girlfriend
So apparently the older I get the more prone I am to tipsy text...sad sad. If its the weekend between 5-8 and I randomly text/fb u....chances are.......:)
I'm tryin 2 get back to readin. I picked up this david sedaris book "when u are engulfed in flames". Ugh. this man is hilarious! He has this one essay bout how he was hitchiking and the truck driver kept sayin to him that he was willing to give and receive "special attention" no matter how he tried to change the subject. lmao!! I've read a few of his othr books, highly recommend!
I guess this is a long enuff update lol. If I remembr anythin else i'll post. I'ma try to be a better blogger this yr mmmk!
Comments
I feel you about men and relationships. I would like to be with someone, just the right someone and appreciate being drama free.
Keep posting, I will too.