Love-The bad & the ugly
Friday I randomly went to a coworkers office to chat. She received an email from her ex and broke down crying. She told me that they broke up the week b4 Christmas and he moved her out in 24 hrs! She said that evry day at work she has been in her office crying and that no one has known. She also said that she does not want to function anymore and wishes that he still wanted her. etc etc. I felt soooo bad for her. I mean she was breaking down rite in front of me and I nevr wulda known that sumthing was wrong. I told her that she needed to cut all ties from him bcuz she'll never begin to heal if she still has hope they'll get bak togethr again. I also told her to nevr hesitate to come to me for support as well.
I was still thinking about her after work. I texted her to make sure she was ok. I'm thankful that I have nevr went thru any real pain/drama with guys. I culdnt imagine trying to cope with that much hurt and emotion. Tho with that said, Ive nevr had feelings for anyone that breaking up with them wuld cause me to have pain like that. They say its better to have loved than to have not loved at all but after witnessing her breakdown, idk if I totally agree with that. I know that I can not fully control fallin in love or being hurt but if i can prevent the latter in any way...I'ma do it.
***
Had dinner and dranks w my grlie from grad skool last nite. We were talking bout how sum blak men are intimadate by women who are successful. I think its so weird that a man wuldnt want their grl to be all they can be. My man besta want me continue to progress and not be stagnant cuz i want the same from him. She was telling me how she was dating a guy while in skool and she thought he was the one....but as soon as she upgraded (apt, career, degree, car, etc) he dropped her like a bad habit. Now his new grl got several kids and barely an education. D!mn shame.
I remember rite b4 I started grad skool my ex told me that I wasnt gonna be a good counselor bcuz I hadnt experienced much. Glad I didnt listen to him! I told him watch buddy...I'ma graduate from skool & b a GREAT counselor! what a loser he was. I cant have a man that dont support my aspirations.
~
She was also sayin she cant believe she still single..black educated and got her ish togethr. I told her I can believe it for myself. I come with too much. U gotta b on ur A game to pump w a sista of my caliber. It just is what it is. A guy wont b settling for me..so why the hek am i gonna settle? And if u thought i was hot mess in 2010....2011 n!ggaz really gonna have to put in that work to be with me. Datin is whatevr..but if u wanna be in a relationship with me..u really gon hav to b bout sumthin. Life is kewl being single and life throws curveballs on its own. I dont need to add any1 to create unneccesary stress and drama.
***
We also talked about wantin to try dating a white guy but we dont know where they b at lmao? Just for the experience...sumthin new? I prob been talking bout this for forever but I dont really encounter attractive WG that aint scared of hollerin at a sista.
Heres 2 a new year and new (good) experiences!
I was still thinking about her after work. I texted her to make sure she was ok. I'm thankful that I have nevr went thru any real pain/drama with guys. I culdnt imagine trying to cope with that much hurt and emotion. Tho with that said, Ive nevr had feelings for anyone that breaking up with them wuld cause me to have pain like that. They say its better to have loved than to have not loved at all but after witnessing her breakdown, idk if I totally agree with that. I know that I can not fully control fallin in love or being hurt but if i can prevent the latter in any way...I'ma do it.
***
Had dinner and dranks w my grlie from grad skool last nite. We were talking bout how sum blak men are intimadate by women who are successful. I think its so weird that a man wuldnt want their grl to be all they can be. My man besta want me continue to progress and not be stagnant cuz i want the same from him. She was telling me how she was dating a guy while in skool and she thought he was the one....but as soon as she upgraded (apt, career, degree, car, etc) he dropped her like a bad habit. Now his new grl got several kids and barely an education. D!mn shame.
I remember rite b4 I started grad skool my ex told me that I wasnt gonna be a good counselor bcuz I hadnt experienced much. Glad I didnt listen to him! I told him watch buddy...I'ma graduate from skool & b a GREAT counselor! what a loser he was. I cant have a man that dont support my aspirations.
~
She was also sayin she cant believe she still single..black educated and got her ish togethr. I told her I can believe it for myself. I come with too much. U gotta b on ur A game to pump w a sista of my caliber. It just is what it is. A guy wont b settling for me..so why the hek am i gonna settle? And if u thought i was hot mess in 2010....2011 n!ggaz really gonna have to put in that work to be with me. Datin is whatevr..but if u wanna be in a relationship with me..u really gon hav to b bout sumthin. Life is kewl being single and life throws curveballs on its own. I dont need to add any1 to create unneccesary stress and drama.
***
We also talked about wantin to try dating a white guy but we dont know where they b at lmao? Just for the experience...sumthin new? I prob been talking bout this for forever but I dont really encounter attractive WG that aint scared of hollerin at a sista.
Heres 2 a new year and new (good) experiences!
Comments