Tryin not to be an angry black woman

.....but its hard.

I'm not there yet...near...but I wont let myself get there.

If this was 2010..I'd prob be on a man strike rite now. But I have decided that man strikes are a bit much. Just stop messin with the ones that make me wanna bust sum windows out and keep it pushin lol.

*sigh* I got this text today>>>> "Valentine?????"

Excuse me? Ur an over grown a$$ man & this is how u ask me to be ur valentine?
Sorry boo boo...I'ma have to pass. I mean..wtf is that?! Now the old me wulda just brushed it off but naw shawty. In 2011, if u come at me sideways/with sum BS....I'ma let u kno about urself.

So after I laid in2 him a bit..he tells me that I'm mean to him. So I told him that if he came at me correctly..I'd be sweet as pie...but if ur on sum BS, I'ma be on sum BS with u. He says "well, hopefully I'll get that date u promised me last year, this year". & I responded...u just may if u get ur sh!t togethr!


Okaaaaayyy....I'm sorry. I can be nice but I've been goin thru the same BS with this negro for months now. He's never direct...he goes MIA and then when he pops up its sposed to be all good. ummm....no. Save that for the silly chicks u mess with cuz I aint with it.

Listen...I'm knockin on 30's door...I mean i d!mn near got a toe in the entrance..I cant be playin these games like I'm 21.

So if u thought I was cutthroat in 2010...well...u mite not wanna speak to me in 2011. U gon have to b comin correct to have a glimmer of a chance w me. Cuz I dont have headaches bein single...so wth I wanna add strife to my life and date a scraggamuffin?
***

You can't be what I need you to
And I don't know why i f*ck with you~ Erykah Badu "Green Eyes"


***


My homegrl says its "Get a white boy season"....& she culdnt b more rite! so I signed up for speed dating...whooo hooo. I've always wanted to try it! Just for the experience. Now she said she was goin so I hope she signs up lol. And I'm almost positive we gon b the only blak chicks there. But even if she doesnt go..I done paid my $$ so I'm in the building! If nuthin else I'm sure I'll have a good laugh. Plus it gave me a random reason to take time off from work. So we'll c how it goes. Its next month & I'm excited yet anxious. Shol hope I at least seeee sum eye candy. Cross ur fingers for me!

Heres to stayin sucka free & tryin sumthin new in 2011!!!!

Comments

LaLa said…
You got me HOLLERIN' over here girl. Sometimes people think the same ol' same ol' will work, by the time they finally realize it's busted opportunity has passed. Stay strong and SUCKA FREE!!! Hahaha

Popular Posts