Loves it....
I used to hate olives but now I think I'm falling in love with them. Especially if they are in a salad or martini;)
Lovin Adele's new album.
Lovin Drake...when he sings. No shade on his rapping skillz but I think he shuld do an R&B album. Or maybe a double album...one hip hop, the other R&B. He can thank me later for this idea lol.
Lovin accessories. Rings, bracelets, earrings. Yes Yes Yes!
Actually I'm just lovin shoppin like I got it like that hehe.
Love hangin with fam and friends. Enjoyin life.
But most importantly...Lovin ME!
Lovin Adele's new album.
Lovin Drake...when he sings. No shade on his rapping skillz but I think he shuld do an R&B album. Or maybe a double album...one hip hop, the other R&B. He can thank me later for this idea lol.
Lovin accessories. Rings, bracelets, earrings. Yes Yes Yes!
Actually I'm just lovin shoppin like I got it like that hehe.
Love hangin with fam and friends. Enjoyin life.
But most importantly...Lovin ME!
Comments