Speed Datin
For the past several yrs I've wanted to go speed datin & I went 2nite. It was fun. There was one guy that i liked but I wasnt matched with him. boo. I caught a feelin or two bout that but then my grlie DB snapped me bak to reality. U win sum and u lose sum. Thats the chance u take.
I was matched with another guy but he was just "okay" & I dont think I wanna continue contact with him. I am proud that I took a chance and stepped outside my box. I was gonna go last yr but talked myself out of it. Speed datin is kewl bcuz if nothin else it gives u a chance to meet ppl u wuldnt normally meet.
I am so tired of my "norm" or my "type(s)". I havent had much success with it obviously but I'm also bored with the same BS diff't guy. I wanna try sumthin new but I still need to be attracted to u. lmao. I gotta set standards sumwhere. I just dont know where else to meet guys & I wuld prefer to not meet them at a club. I barely go anymore anyways. & that meet a guy in the grocery store ish only happens in the movies.
My friend has had sum luck on match.com, shes gone on a few dates and really likes the guy, but I dont think i'm there yet. I always said I would wait til 30 b4 online dating. & when i browse these profiles nuthin really jumps out at me.
IDK, I guess I'ma have to keep livin my life, doin what I enjoy, and mayb I'll run across a hot, good man in the process.
*fingers, toes crossed*
PS... I really wanna date a white guy bcuz that wuld def b sumthin new. I keep harpin on this but I'm so serious! & if he looked like fine ol marc ecko I'd really b a happy camper.
I was matched with another guy but he was just "okay" & I dont think I wanna continue contact with him. I am proud that I took a chance and stepped outside my box. I was gonna go last yr but talked myself out of it. Speed datin is kewl bcuz if nothin else it gives u a chance to meet ppl u wuldnt normally meet.
I am so tired of my "norm" or my "type(s)". I havent had much success with it obviously but I'm also bored with the same BS diff't guy. I wanna try sumthin new but I still need to be attracted to u. lmao. I gotta set standards sumwhere. I just dont know where else to meet guys & I wuld prefer to not meet them at a club. I barely go anymore anyways. & that meet a guy in the grocery store ish only happens in the movies.
My friend has had sum luck on match.com, shes gone on a few dates and really likes the guy, but I dont think i'm there yet. I always said I would wait til 30 b4 online dating. & when i browse these profiles nuthin really jumps out at me.
IDK, I guess I'ma have to keep livin my life, doin what I enjoy, and mayb I'll run across a hot, good man in the process.
*fingers, toes crossed*
PS... I really wanna date a white guy bcuz that wuld def b sumthin new. I keep harpin on this but I'm so serious! & if he looked like fine ol marc ecko I'd really b a happy camper.
PPS...lol. My friend once said that I only date a guy unless he's drop dead gorgeous. Thats not true. I like attractive men. Cant help it. But I'm attractive so why cant i date an attractive man? Plus, I dont care what he looks like to any1 else, long as he tickles my fancy thats all that matters!
;)
Comments