HappyHappy JoyJoy & Other Randomalities
My 10 yr HS reunion is this August. Cant believe its been TEN YEARS! I'm on the committee and I'm really excited to see how it all pans out. I loved my HS and I hope that the event is all that & a bag of chips okaaayyy!
Just booked my tix to go to NYC in June. Its crazy that I live in NY state but this will b only my 2nd time visitin the city. I will b visitin my best guy friend...cant wait! Shoppin, drankin, etc. hehe. I'm goin for a weekend but have a week off of work. YEESSS!!!!
So my fav singrs in the whole wide world are Jodeci...and Kci and jojo is comin to my city this month. I hope I can go but the tix are crazy expensive and the concert is on a thrsday. I may need to try & win tix off the radio lmao. I hate to miss this show but btween buyin tix for the lion king, tix to NYC, and shoppin...$75 for tix and not includin drinks just dont seem to be a feasible expense. We'll see tho. I'm not one to miss a concert....
I'm really likin American Rag clothing..esp when its on sale at Macys;)
I'm writin this blog to procrastinate from washin dishes btw..
My homie was encouragin me to go on a date with this guy..if nuthin else for the free meal. Now I aint one to pass up a free meal..buuuut...I hate givin false hope. Its like get a free meal at what cost to my sanity and patience. hehe. It prob wouldnt be that bad at all but still.
When your walkin with God its so calming. I need to do this more often. Breathe~ Diddy
Sumtimes Diddy has sumthin to say. Loved that tweet from him.
Friday was such an annoying, draining, frustrating, irritating, BS of a day at work. I really hope that that has passed and tomorrow is waaay better.
I've been lookin into takin classes in the fall. One spanish, the other IDK. One-bcuz I've always wanted to be conversational/fluent in spanish, Two-so i can stick it to the man & defer my student loans.
My fav author is Christopher Rice & I've been tryin to re-read one of his books (the snow garden) but my attention span for reading is so non-existant. The only guaranteed time I will read is when I'm under the dryer in a salon. So sad.
Let me end this with a song. I'm feelin this Kelly song. I really hope she gets the shine she deserves #beyoncewho?
Just booked my tix to go to NYC in June. Its crazy that I live in NY state but this will b only my 2nd time visitin the city. I will b visitin my best guy friend...cant wait! Shoppin, drankin, etc. hehe. I'm goin for a weekend but have a week off of work. YEESSS!!!!
So my fav singrs in the whole wide world are Jodeci...and Kci and jojo is comin to my city this month. I hope I can go but the tix are crazy expensive and the concert is on a thrsday. I may need to try & win tix off the radio lmao. I hate to miss this show but btween buyin tix for the lion king, tix to NYC, and shoppin...$75 for tix and not includin drinks just dont seem to be a feasible expense. We'll see tho. I'm not one to miss a concert....
I'm really likin American Rag clothing..esp when its on sale at Macys;)
I'm writin this blog to procrastinate from washin dishes btw..
My homie was encouragin me to go on a date with this guy..if nuthin else for the free meal. Now I aint one to pass up a free meal..buuuut...I hate givin false hope. Its like get a free meal at what cost to my sanity and patience. hehe. It prob wouldnt be that bad at all but still.
When your walkin with God its so calming. I need to do this more often. Breathe~ Diddy
Sumtimes Diddy has sumthin to say. Loved that tweet from him.
Friday was such an annoying, draining, frustrating, irritating, BS of a day at work. I really hope that that has passed and tomorrow is waaay better.
I've been lookin into takin classes in the fall. One spanish, the other IDK. One-bcuz I've always wanted to be conversational/fluent in spanish, Two-so i can stick it to the man & defer my student loans.
My fav author is Christopher Rice & I've been tryin to re-read one of his books (the snow garden) but my attention span for reading is so non-existant. The only guaranteed time I will read is when I'm under the dryer in a salon. So sad.
Let me end this with a song. I'm feelin this Kelly song. I really hope she gets the shine she deserves #beyoncewho?
Comments