que pasa?
Last nite I was @ happy hr wit da homie and randomly started plannin my birthday. Mind you...my bday is FOUR MONTHS AWAY lol! I am a planner but geesh.
Initially I wanted sumthin simple like just dinner since its not a milestone bday, buuuut...after spending my bday out of town last year I think I wanna do the same this year. Sumthin small with 4-5 ppl. Two of my friends are already down so I gotta look a little more in2 it and then make a final decision. Its lookin like a go tho.
I'm really excited about this summer. Each month I've got several things planned and I think its gonna b a good next few months. I just gotta make sure I budget correctly so that I can afford all this ish & still pay my bills.
umm yea..so...tat #4...comin very soon!
It feels good to continually grow and enjoy life. Not remaining stagnant and remaining true to myself. Look ma, I'm a big girl now;)
Initially I wanted sumthin simple like just dinner since its not a milestone bday, buuuut...after spending my bday out of town last year I think I wanna do the same this year. Sumthin small with 4-5 ppl. Two of my friends are already down so I gotta look a little more in2 it and then make a final decision. Its lookin like a go tho.
I'm really excited about this summer. Each month I've got several things planned and I think its gonna b a good next few months. I just gotta make sure I budget correctly so that I can afford all this ish & still pay my bills.
umm yea..so...tat #4...comin very soon!
It feels good to continually grow and enjoy life. Not remaining stagnant and remaining true to myself. Look ma, I'm a big girl now;)
Comments