My life in the sunshine....
Crazy stuff happenin w my cousin. Prayers needed that he pulls through.
*sigh*
***********
SO I'm off to NYC in 5 days. Cant wait! It'll b nice to be there during warm weather. Last time I went it was cold and rainy. Get a way for a few. Cant wait to shop and sip on a lil sumthin. But most importantly to see my brutha from anutha mutha lol.
I got random ppl puttin in shoppin orders. ummm I aint goin to NYC to b shoppin for othr folks mmk!
Uhhhh....so I went on a date yesterday. And there prob will be a second date. I think the second date will be a deciding one. Usually its the first date that does that but this is a tad diff't. But we'll c. We may just stay kewl. & thts all I'ma say for now. ;)
Convo w my mom:
Ma: So u like this new guy?
Me: IDK. He cool.
Ma: ur funny actin anyway.
:O
She rite but still! hahaha. It sumtimes takes me a bit for me to assess a potential new datin situation okay!?
I cant WAIT for my week vaca which starts Thursday. I kno these next three days will b torture as I will hav to bust my tush to get ish done...but then is smooth sailin baby!
mmmmk...dont get me wrong, I love the pigmentally challenged..BUT..sumtimes they do ish that made me wish i wasnt a calm person and that I cursed. Its amazin how they feel entitled to comment on ish that aint got a muthaf'in thing to do with them! Not sayin blak folks dont do this..but...we usually at least try to be discreet with it. I def had to have a wooosa moment today. ugh!
So tho I luv blackberry..t-mobile does not hav touchscreens...so now i'm an android user and i love it! I dont kno how to work 60% of things on my phone but its all good...I can learn! New electronics makes me a happy soulstress!
New tat comin this week woot woot. Not lookin fwd to the pain but cant wait to see the finished product!
One of my besties is movin bak home in a few weeks...yaaaaayyyyy!
This is lookin like a mighty fun summa!
*sigh*
***********
SO I'm off to NYC in 5 days. Cant wait! It'll b nice to be there during warm weather. Last time I went it was cold and rainy. Get a way for a few. Cant wait to shop and sip on a lil sumthin. But most importantly to see my brutha from anutha mutha lol.
I got random ppl puttin in shoppin orders. ummm I aint goin to NYC to b shoppin for othr folks mmk!
Uhhhh....so I went on a date yesterday. And there prob will be a second date. I think the second date will be a deciding one. Usually its the first date that does that but this is a tad diff't. But we'll c. We may just stay kewl. & thts all I'ma say for now. ;)
Convo w my mom:
Ma: So u like this new guy?
Me: IDK. He cool.
Ma: ur funny actin anyway.
:O
She rite but still! hahaha. It sumtimes takes me a bit for me to assess a potential new datin situation okay!?
I cant WAIT for my week vaca which starts Thursday. I kno these next three days will b torture as I will hav to bust my tush to get ish done...but then is smooth sailin baby!
mmmmk...dont get me wrong, I love the pigmentally challenged..BUT..sumtimes they do ish that made me wish i wasnt a calm person and that I cursed. Its amazin how they feel entitled to comment on ish that aint got a muthaf'in thing to do with them! Not sayin blak folks dont do this..but...we usually at least try to be discreet with it. I def had to have a wooosa moment today. ugh!
So tho I luv blackberry..t-mobile does not hav touchscreens...so now i'm an android user and i love it! I dont kno how to work 60% of things on my phone but its all good...I can learn! New electronics makes me a happy soulstress!
New tat comin this week woot woot. Not lookin fwd to the pain but cant wait to see the finished product!
One of my besties is movin bak home in a few weeks...yaaaaayyyyy!
This is lookin like a mighty fun summa!
Comments
So what's this about a new man situation. I hope you have fun on vacation, girl do a woosa for me cuz I need one myself!
Grrrrl..I cant evn say its a new man situation. But it has potential to be potential lmao. Just keepin it cool at this point and time will tell.
thx. cant wait to get away and breathe, even for only a weekend!