Summa Summa Tiiiime

NYC was great. I laughed, lounged, drank, laughed sum mo, and enjoyed my vaca. I miss havin my best guy friend livin in the same city with me...but hes doin well for himself and i'm happy for him. It had been a looooooong time since I went to bed at 5AM....almost forgot how fun it is to hang out late cuz i aint gotta work in the morn lol.


This summer has been so much fun so far and i hope it continues.

Ive had sum interesting man-uations as of late:

Drunk negro: "I wanna kiss the brown off of u"
Me: "Umm thats ok....I'd like to keep my brown"
O_O


I cant stand a sensitive a$$ man....to the left to the left.

My 10 yr HS reunion is a few weeks away. I got the cutest, chic dress...w sum nice shoes. Just need to pik a hairstyle and find sum accessories. I'm on the committee and I hope we get a nice turn out *fingers toes crossed* Cant wait to party w old friend and mayb get a boo just for the nite lol:)

Almost 28...luvin the growth thus far & looking forward to the growth to come.
Who wants to be a stagnant woman anyways!?!?!

If u wulda told me I wuld be a fan of basketball wives a few months ago I wulda told u u needed to stop smokin that ooo wee!! But now I dont miss an ep! I b so excited for monday nites. They r a hot mess and i luv it! Spec my grl Tami!

Got a side job..that I may b kickin to the side in a hot sec. I aint gon b ur go to Chick for ish u dont wanna do. And u aint payin no real money...F@ck outta here!

Me & my grlie goin to a weekend concert..Al B & Jagged Edge...SWOOOOOOON! I used to luv me sum al b mmmkaaayyy!?!?! And I dont ever miss JE when they in town. Plus we in VIP for JE>>>>I need them twinz to sang to me ok. Hello three day weekend too..yes yes yes!!

Thats really it or all I cant think of at the moment:)

Comments

LaLa said…
Glad you had a good time in NYC. You are too funny, yes keep ya brown skin girl, hahaha.

I caught an ep of basketball wives on my lunch break and thought they are a mess. Just goes to show money does not equal refinement. Send some of that money my way, so I can put it to good use LOL.

I loved me some Al B, his son was on a reality singing show awhile back. JE, so many groups that have talent just aren't in the fore anymore. Have fun!!!
QuietStorm said…
thx! Post sumthin new lady!:)
LaLa said…
Hey girl, got tired of blogging. It's been coming. Keeping my account so I can check up on you and my other faves. How have you been?
QuietStorm said…
awww tired of bloggin?!?!?

Im well just tryin to enjoy the rest of summer and gear up for my HS reunion lol. How r u?
LaLa said…
I am good! Enjoyin life. I will be starting a new blog on my food/travel that way it won't have to be anonymous. LOL. I will let u know when I get it started.

Popular Posts