end of summa:/
***not ready for cold weather!!!***
Well my 10 yr reunion was a success! When I say I had a ball...please believe I had a B A L L! Everyone looked so nice, there was no drama, and everyone was appreciative for what me and the committee planned for the reunion. But let me tell u...sum ppl was tryin to break up happy homes..and othr ppl forgot that they had a home to go to afterwards. SCANDALOUS. I dont know how the he!! I didnt have a hangover the next nite after all that drankin I did..but I was safe...stayed at the hotel and had 2 designated drivers mmmkk! Safety always first. But it was so much fun talkin bout old time etc. I havent laughed that hard in such a long time. Glad it over but most importantly that it was a success.
***
I went on a lunch date recently and OMG. This is why I be havin man-cations. I can not stand a thristy NEGRO! Like dude Ima need u to step ur game ALL THE WAY UP! Anything thts gonna happen is cuz I want it to happen & not cuz u keep askin me..so sad!
***
So my bday is next month...28 o_0. Idk if im ready for 28. I need another yr of 27. Nonetheless time rolls on whether I want it to or not so I besta get w the program. I had one plan for my bday but have changed it and I'm still tryin to finalize it. Aftr plannin this reunion I dont wanna be plannin much else anytime soon, def nuthin big. So it'll be sinple, relaxin, yet nice. Was chattin w my homegrl and she was tellin me to stop worryin bout what others wanna do cuz if theyre ur friend, they'll suck it up and come regardless cuz its ur bday. Which is so tru and I needed that reminder. Cuz Lord knows Ive been at bday functions that I did not wanna attend. So yea its my bday and ima do what I want! lol
***
I def tend to go into reflective overload when Im nearing a bday. Im in such a good place. I handle things differently, continually growing, and im just at a really nice peace w myself. I mention it constantly in part cuz I for sum reason have been really reflective at 27 but also bcuz I keep getting faced w sitations where i'm like "wow, ive grown". Also nearing 30 prob has sumthin to do it. The only area of strife right now is my job...and Im workin on that too;)
Well my 10 yr reunion was a success! When I say I had a ball...please believe I had a B A L L! Everyone looked so nice, there was no drama, and everyone was appreciative for what me and the committee planned for the reunion. But let me tell u...sum ppl was tryin to break up happy homes..and othr ppl forgot that they had a home to go to afterwards. SCANDALOUS. I dont know how the he!! I didnt have a hangover the next nite after all that drankin I did..but I was safe...stayed at the hotel and had 2 designated drivers mmmkk! Safety always first. But it was so much fun talkin bout old time etc. I havent laughed that hard in such a long time. Glad it over but most importantly that it was a success.
***
I went on a lunch date recently and OMG. This is why I be havin man-cations. I can not stand a thristy NEGRO! Like dude Ima need u to step ur game ALL THE WAY UP! Anything thts gonna happen is cuz I want it to happen & not cuz u keep askin me..so sad!
***
So my bday is next month...28 o_0. Idk if im ready for 28. I need another yr of 27. Nonetheless time rolls on whether I want it to or not so I besta get w the program. I had one plan for my bday but have changed it and I'm still tryin to finalize it. Aftr plannin this reunion I dont wanna be plannin much else anytime soon, def nuthin big. So it'll be sinple, relaxin, yet nice. Was chattin w my homegrl and she was tellin me to stop worryin bout what others wanna do cuz if theyre ur friend, they'll suck it up and come regardless cuz its ur bday. Which is so tru and I needed that reminder. Cuz Lord knows Ive been at bday functions that I did not wanna attend. So yea its my bday and ima do what I want! lol
***
I def tend to go into reflective overload when Im nearing a bday. Im in such a good place. I handle things differently, continually growing, and im just at a really nice peace w myself. I mention it constantly in part cuz I for sum reason have been really reflective at 27 but also bcuz I keep getting faced w sitations where i'm like "wow, ive grown". Also nearing 30 prob has sumthin to do it. The only area of strife right now is my job...and Im workin on that too;)
Comments