Go girl..its ur birthday (trey songz's voice)
OK...not yet....but it will be in 10 days. Yay me! Cant wait to hang w friends and pamper myself.
I have two major goals for my 28th year so Ima get on my grind to make sure that it happens.
Im tryin not to stress..Buuuuuut...I dont have an outfit yet for my bday. I got stuff in my closet but i gotta wear sumthin new for my bday rite?!?!?! :( I'll go shoppin this weekend. The second day of my bday celebration i dont mind wearin sumthin in my closet but not the actual day of my birth hehe.
To wear a dress/to not wear a dress. That is the question.
So I havent had a true full on cold in almost a year...and im soooooo upset that my nose has been runnin all day! I cant get sick....def not now! Ive been drinkin tea like its goin outta style so hopefully that helps.
I hate my job. But like alotta ppl that I work with. ugh. Please Lord help me get outta this sucky ol job into sumthin I enjoy. Amen.
Sooooo my co-worker confronted me recently askin me if I had a prob w him bcuz he saw me earlier in the day and I gave him a look of disgust. hahahhahha. Kudos to him for callin me out and wantin to address the issue w me cuz he had def rubbed me the WRONG way a few days prior. we're cool now tho. kinda weird and kinda nice that he said he cared for me. Sumtimes u nevr know who genuinely cares for u and who is just bein cordial. Well I struggle with that especially in work situations.
My job stresses me out tho. From 8ish to 430ish (hehehehehe) i have waves of stress, frustration, anxiety, irritation, etc. uggggggghhhhhhhhhh.
I wanna be FREE!
SN: Still thankful to have a job tho. for real.
My co-worker literally had to tell me to breathe one day bcuz I was so anxious and was just rambling. lol. Thats what a good work pal is for.
Well...if I dont blog before my bday rolls around...here's to a healthy, content, productive, stress & drama free new year filled with marvelous opportunities and memories!!!
XOXO
I have two major goals for my 28th year so Ima get on my grind to make sure that it happens.
Im tryin not to stress..Buuuuuut...I dont have an outfit yet for my bday. I got stuff in my closet but i gotta wear sumthin new for my bday rite?!?!?! :( I'll go shoppin this weekend. The second day of my bday celebration i dont mind wearin sumthin in my closet but not the actual day of my birth hehe.
To wear a dress/to not wear a dress. That is the question.
So I havent had a true full on cold in almost a year...and im soooooo upset that my nose has been runnin all day! I cant get sick....def not now! Ive been drinkin tea like its goin outta style so hopefully that helps.
I hate my job. But like alotta ppl that I work with. ugh. Please Lord help me get outta this sucky ol job into sumthin I enjoy. Amen.
Sooooo my co-worker confronted me recently askin me if I had a prob w him bcuz he saw me earlier in the day and I gave him a look of disgust. hahahhahha. Kudos to him for callin me out and wantin to address the issue w me cuz he had def rubbed me the WRONG way a few days prior. we're cool now tho. kinda weird and kinda nice that he said he cared for me. Sumtimes u nevr know who genuinely cares for u and who is just bein cordial. Well I struggle with that especially in work situations.
My job stresses me out tho. From 8ish to 430ish (hehehehehe) i have waves of stress, frustration, anxiety, irritation, etc. uggggggghhhhhhhhhh.
SN: Still thankful to have a job tho. for real.
My co-worker literally had to tell me to breathe one day bcuz I was so anxious and was just rambling. lol. Thats what a good work pal is for.
Well...if I dont blog before my bday rolls around...here's to a healthy, content, productive, stress & drama free new year filled with marvelous opportunities and memories!!!
XOXO
Comments