Growth & Other Randomnalities

Its amazing how life happens.
Things come full circle.
And I've learned or I'm learning to be ok with not being able to control EVERYTHING.

Trust Issues. Control Issues. Bettr than b4.

Learning to enjoy the moment and not worry about the future.
Stay focused on the here & now so I dont miss out on the current goodness.
What will be will be.

I'm glad u didnt call in, I would have missed you.
^^^^
That made me smile;)

Dating & relating may not be easy...but its not supposed to be consistently painful. If you keep experiencing pain with diff't men, maybe ur sticking around too long. Or just plain ol datin the wrong men. imjustsayin

Really excited bout thanksgiving. plan on makin a few dishes this yr. Just found this kewl desert recipe today.

wow this post really is random lol. let me end it here. Enjoy the extra hour we get tonight;)

~soulstress

Comments

Popular Posts