I am who I am

So I tried a new church last Sunday and I liked it. Im not totally sure if its my church 'home' but its definitely a contender. Will continue to go back. Very excited and happy about this.
***

Went to a nice young professional event tonite. It was nice to do sumthin diff't and meet folks that i normally would never b around. Plus add in free food & wine tastings and I'm all in lol!
***

Been working on eating healthy and not doin too too bad. Now if only I could add in the gym I'd really be doin sumthin!
***

"I'm not gonna hide anything. I am who I am. Either he's wit it or not."
:)
***

took the first step, whatever happens proud of me. But hope sumthin happens hehe

Growing.

So yea bout the reading..I've read a chapter since last post lol. I'm trying.

#newyearbetterme

Comments

Popular Posts