Thats wussup

Sooooo I think Ive found my church home. I will prob declare this soon. Gone to the same church three times in a row....and the early 815 service at that! I actually look fwd to goin to church and get excited about it. kinda a new feeling...usually im happy AFTER the service but now i anticipate goin thruout the week. So happy about this! Think ima invite my homies to go soon....but first let me acknowledge my own self as a newcomer.


They have this thing where if ur a visitor u meet the pastor after service and i am soooo scared to do this but hey if this is to be my "church home" I should meet the pastor right? And I mean im kinda not gonna b a visitor eventually so mayb this week i'll work up the nerve to do this.

My coworker emailed me his new blog that him and his friend r doing. they are visiting various places of worship I assume to work on building their spirituality and find the denomination thats for them. They visited a hindu temple last weekend. He told me that the only person hes let read the blog is his wife so I feel honored that he is sharing this with me. his friend has a lot of followers tho. Just read their blog and its quite interesting. I was talking to my coworker about spirituality and finding a comfortable place to worship etc and its kinda kewl that someone else is a similar quest. tho im pretty sure my church search is over:)

***
So im working on having more patience and not being so impulsive with certain things and can I tell u....sista grl has been makin sum progress this month! oooo weeeee. I mean cuz if this was a yr a go I would be like to the left to the left. Been doin pretty ok with being open minded but patience is definitely a virtue I dont tend to have. We will see how things go.

***
Thank God my sisters visit this past weekend went well!

***
im off tomorrow. hallelujah! And I took a half day last friday just to get my hair done lol! Thats what PTO is for!

Gonna end this so i can return my sis' call. And enjoy my nite since i aint gotta wake up in da morn

xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts