as summer is coming to an end....

....here's whats happenin in my life..

sn: Oh man, talk about slackin on my bloggin!

Been busy and kinda lazy, but let me give the recap of how things have been:

God is good & life is good!

Yup that bout sums it up;)

My summer has been a lotta fun, just hangin w friends and fam...enjoying life! And I am so overjoyed to state that I have a new job and will start on 9/24. Hallelujah!

I have been praying hard for a new job bcuz my current job makes me wanna stab sum1 in the jugular often. My new job is a federal job and my salary will make almost a 20k jump!!!! :O yes God is great. The only downside is its a bit of drive which is fine and I'll be working overnights. I will adjust. The nice thing will be i can get things done in the day since i'm working at night. Also, i kno several ppl there so i wont walk into this job not knowing anyone. I'm ready for the challenge and the opporunties that will come with working for the gov't.

My bday is this month too. I'm doin sumthin simple, a night w friends and dinner w the fam. This is the last yr of my 20's....scarrrryyyyyyy!

My friend's bday is next weekend and we're taking a party bus to canada. that should be crazy fun!

My sis just moved bak home w.o. her hubby. think they're gonna get a divorce. kinda sad but if it aint working i guess u gotta do what u gotta do. i dont know the whole story tho and i prob never will. but I pray that things will go well for her.

i finally went on a wine tour last month. well it was a wine festival but i have been wanting to go for a few yrs now. it was a lotta fun....hope to go next yr!

fam is doing well...mom and lil bro are continuing to live their lives.

I was supposed to go to nyc in june but couldnt go bcuz my father got terminal. so i'm hoping to make a quick trip in november. i gotta see how my schedule is and if it works w my friend. hate when i dont get to see him cuz something happens. i try to visit once per yr. i kno he understands but still.

28 was a good yr despite the loss of my father. blessed to have wonderful people in my life and just trying to enjoy my life as much as possible w/o regret.

Comments

Popular Posts