IT'S SPRING!!
But still cold as a mofo outside:/
Whew...finally blogging! I've been so busy and just havent set aside time to write down the happenings of my life.
To sum it up...God is good, life is good!
Been at the new job for about six months now and havent tried to quit yet. I guess that's a good sign lol! Naw, I cant complain too much. The job is good, the people are cool (for the most part), and the money is really good!
You know how theres always one person at your job that if you didnt care about getting fired you prob woulda cussed them out a long time ago? Yea well theres this chick at my job who I really dont like. Shes never been mean to me/anything I just dont trust her as far a I can throw her. And i cant throw her very far mmkk?! And I cant stand ppl who are always tryin to be the center of attention....chick sit yo a$$ down!!!! What kinda sucks is shes friends w my work pal so if my friend has an outing...homegirl 90% of the time will be here w her annoying self. I just do my breathing exercises and make sure Im sippin on sumthin throughout the night. hehe
Dating...well...I met this guy who I really liked...a few years older, good job, goes to church, blah blah. But things have halted because his daughter passed away:( I told him to not worry about me and take care of himself, but to holla when he is able to. We had just begun talking so I didnt want him to feel obligated to entertain me. If he needed to talk of course I would be there. So idk. I may never hear from him again or it may be a while before I do. I cant imagine what he must be goin through.
Sidenote: Why cant I find a man that looks like this?! I didnt kno morrocans were HOT!
I havent started planning my 30th but in May I'm gonna check a place out and if I like it then thats what i will be doing. so more on that later.
Ultimately, I've just been tryin to work this job, tryin to sleep (workin overnights aint no joke), and most importantly trying to enjoy life and stayin away from drama! so far so good;)
I will try not to let MONTHS pass until I post again. Hope those who still read are doing well!!
~soulstress
Whew...finally blogging! I've been so busy and just havent set aside time to write down the happenings of my life.
To sum it up...God is good, life is good!
Been at the new job for about six months now and havent tried to quit yet. I guess that's a good sign lol! Naw, I cant complain too much. The job is good, the people are cool (for the most part), and the money is really good!
You know how theres always one person at your job that if you didnt care about getting fired you prob woulda cussed them out a long time ago? Yea well theres this chick at my job who I really dont like. Shes never been mean to me/anything I just dont trust her as far a I can throw her. And i cant throw her very far mmkk?! And I cant stand ppl who are always tryin to be the center of attention....chick sit yo a$$ down!!!! What kinda sucks is shes friends w my work pal so if my friend has an outing...homegirl 90% of the time will be here w her annoying self. I just do my breathing exercises and make sure Im sippin on sumthin throughout the night. hehe
Dating...well...I met this guy who I really liked...a few years older, good job, goes to church, blah blah. But things have halted because his daughter passed away:( I told him to not worry about me and take care of himself, but to holla when he is able to. We had just begun talking so I didnt want him to feel obligated to entertain me. If he needed to talk of course I would be there. So idk. I may never hear from him again or it may be a while before I do. I cant imagine what he must be goin through.
Sidenote: Why cant I find a man that looks like this?! I didnt kno morrocans were HOT!
FRENCH MONTANA
I cant wait for warm weather! Got sum kewl stuff comin up. I'm plannin a bowling party for the anniversary of my father's passing, going to long island for my girlies wedding, wine festival, my grlies dirty 30....my dirty 30...etc etc.I havent started planning my 30th but in May I'm gonna check a place out and if I like it then thats what i will be doing. so more on that later.
Ultimately, I've just been tryin to work this job, tryin to sleep (workin overnights aint no joke), and most importantly trying to enjoy life and stayin away from drama! so far so good;)
I will try not to let MONTHS pass until I post again. Hope those who still read are doing well!!
~soulstress

Comments