The Dating Scene (or lack thereof)

***2 posts in one day...it must b an early Christmas!***


I dunno where the single attractive bout sumthin men are in my town but they don't be where I be. I will admit that I went on a mancation (break from dating) for a long a$$ time but now that I'm ready to put my toes bak in the dating pool aint no menses out there!!!! Maybe its where I'm going but I've been out and about. I dunno. I'm not going to dwell on it bcuz its somewhat outta my control, but it does get annoying. My friend told me to sign up for black people meet but Ima have to pass. I tried match.com for 30 days and it was wack, plus after her stories from BPM...I don't feel like dealin w thirsty men mmmk? So I guess I will just keep livin my life and hopefully a cutie will pop up. Cuz im done with my mancation and i'm ready for sum manACTION;)

Comments

Popular Posts