HELP! + TMI Tag
Heeeeeelpppp!!!
As I am in the process of revamping this blog, I have had to delete my "blogs me like" section because 95% of those blogs are sadly defunct. If you blog/know a great blog PUHLEASE message me/post the link in the comment section so that I can check it out. Once I have 5 blogs, I will add that section back. I miss reading blogs too so help a sista out!!!!!!
***
Now as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am borderline obsessed with watching beauty/lifestyle/fashion youtube videos. I have decided to do the TMI tag that was trending on youtube a few months back so here it goes (questions slightly modified):
1: What are your wearing: Nightgown T-shirt
2: Ever been in love? Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nah...all my breakups were good and needed lol
4: How tall are you? 5 ft 6
5: Do you wear glasses? Yes & contacts
6: Any tattoos? Six....and most likely counting;)
7: Any piercings? I have 3 in my ears
8: Favorite book? This is hard but i will say A Density of Souls~Christopher Rice
9: Favorite shows? Scandal, 1st 48, Ray Donovan, ATL housewives, Suits, Graceland, etc.
10: Favorite bands? 30 seconds to mars, Staind, Incubus, Flickerstick, Greenwheel
11: Something you miss? My father
12: Favorite song? Cry 4 You~Jodeci
13: How old are you? DIRTY 30
14: Zodiac sign? Libra
15: Qualities you look for in a partner? honest, responsible, funny, mature, etc.
16: Favorite Quote? Do unto others as you want done unto you
17: Favorite actor? Brad Pitt
18: Favorite colors? Black & Blue
19: Loud music or soft? L O U D
20: What do you do when you’re sad? Pray, listen to music
21: Favorite movie? Se7en
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 min
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no...I'm a lover not a fighter;)
24: Turn on? Intelligence
25: Turn off? Ignorance
26: The reason I joined Blogger? wanted to write and have a place to vent and share
27: Fears? Illness
28: Last thing that made you cry? uhhhmmmm...I think a show i was watching
29: Last time you said you loved someone? to my mom
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I love soul music..soul music is me
31: Last book you read? I suck at girls ~Justin Halpern (hilarious)
32: The book you’re currently reading? reading a few
33: Last show you watched? the breakfast club on revolt tv
34: Last person you talked to? my mom..today is her bday yay!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? my mom
36: Favorite food? chicken lmao
37: Place you want to visit? Chicago
38: Last place you were? my mamas house
39: Do you have a crush? not on anyone non-famous
40: Last time you went on a date? a few months ago..sad I kno (where the menz at?!)
41: Last time you were insulted? uhh prob by a caller at work
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? chocolate
43: What instruments do you play?? nada
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? my ring i bought myself for my 30th bday
45: Last sport you played? i dont b playin no sports
46: Last song you sang? sex in the kitchen~ r kelly hahhahhahaa
47: Favorite phone apps? twitter/facebook/gmail/tmz/ticketmaster
48: Favorite beverage? ginger ale/coke zero
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? my mama for her bday
50: Upcoming Concert? MAXWELL babyyyy...front row!
~Soulstress
As I am in the process of revamping this blog, I have had to delete my "blogs me like" section because 95% of those blogs are sadly defunct. If you blog/know a great blog PUHLEASE message me/post the link in the comment section so that I can check it out. Once I have 5 blogs, I will add that section back. I miss reading blogs too so help a sista out!!!!!!
***
Now as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am borderline obsessed with watching beauty/lifestyle/fashion youtube videos. I have decided to do the TMI tag that was trending on youtube a few months back so here it goes (questions slightly modified):
1: What are your wearing: Nightgown T-shirt
2: Ever been in love? Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nah...all my breakups were good and needed lol
4: How tall are you? 5 ft 6
5: Do you wear glasses? Yes & contacts
6: Any tattoos? Six....and most likely counting;)
7: Any piercings? I have 3 in my ears
8: Favorite book? This is hard but i will say A Density of Souls~Christopher Rice
9: Favorite shows? Scandal, 1st 48, Ray Donovan, ATL housewives, Suits, Graceland, etc.
10: Favorite bands? 30 seconds to mars, Staind, Incubus, Flickerstick, Greenwheel
11: Something you miss? My father
12: Favorite song? Cry 4 You~Jodeci
13: How old are you? DIRTY 30
14: Zodiac sign? Libra
15: Qualities you look for in a partner? honest, responsible, funny, mature, etc.
16: Favorite Quote? Do unto others as you want done unto you
17: Favorite actor? Brad Pitt
18: Favorite colors? Black & Blue
19: Loud music or soft? L O U D
20: What do you do when you’re sad? Pray, listen to music
21: Favorite movie? Se7en
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 min
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no...I'm a lover not a fighter;)
24: Turn on? Intelligence
25: Turn off? Ignorance
26: The reason I joined Blogger? wanted to write and have a place to vent and share
27: Fears? Illness
28: Last thing that made you cry? uhhhmmmm...I think a show i was watching
29: Last time you said you loved someone? to my mom
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I love soul music..soul music is me
31: Last book you read? I suck at girls ~Justin Halpern (hilarious)
32: The book you’re currently reading? reading a few
33: Last show you watched? the breakfast club on revolt tv
34: Last person you talked to? my mom..today is her bday yay!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? my mom
36: Favorite food? chicken lmao
37: Place you want to visit? Chicago
38: Last place you were? my mamas house
39: Do you have a crush? not on anyone non-famous
40: Last time you went on a date? a few months ago..sad I kno (where the menz at?!)
41: Last time you were insulted? uhh prob by a caller at work
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? chocolate
43: What instruments do you play?? nada
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? my ring i bought myself for my 30th bday
45: Last sport you played? i dont b playin no sports
46: Last song you sang? sex in the kitchen~ r kelly hahhahhahaa
47: Favorite phone apps? twitter/facebook/gmail/tmz/ticketmaster
48: Favorite beverage? ginger ale/coke zero
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? my mama for her bday
50: Upcoming Concert? MAXWELL babyyyy...front row!
~Soulstress
Comments