Me Luvs (June 2014 Edition)
Ok, so as I have been saying I am revamping this blog and this is the first post where I am doing something a tad diff't. While this blog will continue to chronicle or highlight my life, I will be adding in lifestyle reviews/recommendation posts to show things that i have been trying, loving, experiencing, etc. So here are some of the things I have been loving in no particular order;)
We are Onyx subscription Box:
I'm trying to get into makeup and beauty products and youtube vids have been heavily playing on my roku for the past few months.
One of the first things I became interested in is the Onyx Box. Its a monthly subscription box that is geared towards women of color! What I love is that A) its geared towards us colored gals, B) you can cancel at any time, C) each box retails for well over the $25 that it costs/month and D) each product is a full size or large sample item. I have been subscribed for two months and have gotten some really cool products by shea moisture, china glaze, and biao skincare to name a few. Check out the onyx website and give it a try...I HIGHLY recommend.
Nyx Butter Gloss:
I dont wear makeup but I'm slowly getting into buying and trying makeup. I have yet to find a lipstick that I like but I luuuuuuuvvv lip gloss! I kept hearing about these butter glosses on youtube and holy smokes... I AM IN LOVE. Its so silky, smooth, sexy, glossy, perfection! If you have not tried these and you are a fan of glosses, please pick up some of these. Like NOW!
OK, heres a few things i'm lovin. let me kno what you think. have you tried these already or after you try these. thoughts on the new blog direction...anything! Holla at ur girl!
xxx,
Soulstress
We are Onyx subscription Box:
I'm trying to get into makeup and beauty products and youtube vids have been heavily playing on my roku for the past few months.
One of the first things I became interested in is the Onyx Box. Its a monthly subscription box that is geared towards women of color! What I love is that A) its geared towards us colored gals, B) you can cancel at any time, C) each box retails for well over the $25 that it costs/month and D) each product is a full size or large sample item. I have been subscribed for two months and have gotten some really cool products by shea moisture, china glaze, and biao skincare to name a few. Check out the onyx website and give it a try...I HIGHLY recommend.
Nyx Butter Gloss:
I dont wear makeup but I'm slowly getting into buying and trying makeup. I have yet to find a lipstick that I like but I luuuuuuuvvv lip gloss! I kept hearing about these butter glosses on youtube and holy smokes... I AM IN LOVE. Its so silky, smooth, sexy, glossy, perfection! If you have not tried these and you are a fan of glosses, please pick up some of these. Like NOW!
Current fav is creme brulee
GORGEOUS!
Of course I have to mention a music fav. I've loved keke wyatt since her duets with avant (my first love; nothing in this world) and she is back with a new EP. We all know keke can sang..not sing but SANG, and these five songs do not dissapoint. EP is simply called "KeKe" & my fav song right now is Rain ft Pusha T. Listen to it below and go to itunes and check out the entire EP!
Sippage:
Last but not least, if you are looking for a nice summer drink, I have something for you to try. Recommended by a friend, he calls it Purple Haze. Its quite simple, only two ingredients, and it is a nice refreshing drink that will have you feelin right for tha summa! Just simply mix to taste:
Simply Raspberry Lemonade and UV Raspberry Vodka= Purple Haze (recommend more lemonade than vodka lol;)
OK, heres a few things i'm lovin. let me kno what you think. have you tried these already or after you try these. thoughts on the new blog direction...anything! Holla at ur girl!
xxx,
Soulstress

.jpg)


Comments