It was all good bout a year ago

*year in review*

Created by thenaturalchica123 (modified by me)


1) Biggest Accomplishment of 2014:
Going to Vegas! Though I have flown before, i have a HUGE fear of flying and prefer taking a train or anything on the ground when traveling. Vegas was an accomplishment because it was my longest flight ever and the first time having a layover. Chile I never wanted to get off and right back on a plane but I did it and survived!2) Best Memory of 2014:
My birthday, though I got drunker than intended, (don't worry no cases were caught lol) it was fun celebrating with friends and family. Simple but a ton of fun😄3) Biggest Obstacle of 2014: dealing with anxiety and hypochondriac tendencies aka keeping myself sane. I tend to be a worry wort and it's just not healthy. Think I did a pretty good job keeping myself calm lol
4) Top 5 favorite beauty products of 2014: 1st yr of buying makeup semi seriously-neutrogena acne system, bath and body works stress relief lotion, Nyx butter gloss, revlon lip stain, Mary Kay cc cream 
5) Fav perfumes: Calvin Klein euphoria, dolce & gabbana (sp?) light blue, Rihanna nude, guess dare, Britney Spears midnight fantasy, bcbg bon chic
6) Favorite Mainstream YouTubers and Non-Mainstream YouTubers: princesskooch05, Kellee Nicole, theplainestjane, raven elyse, glamtwinz234, Nicole guerriero, brannygiz, etc etc etc
7) Regret(s) of 2014: honestly can't think of one plus don't believe in regrets 
8) Most Memorable phrases from the year 2014: ugh idk but this "on fleek" phrase is super annoying and wish it'd stay in 2014!
9) Fav music: JODECI  nobody wins! Finally new music after almost 20 yrs
10) fav new shows: peaky blinders, stalker, blackish
11) Lessons Learned from 2014: stress less; leave past in the past; these hoes ain't loyal ha!
12) Goals for 2015: stress less, increase productivity; MOVE
13) What I'm looking forward to in the New Year (2015): Vegas and other travels, moving, enjoying the moments no matter how big or small
~soulstress

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy New Year Lady!!
QuietStorm said…
Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Popular Posts