Wrapping up the year (2014)

I wrote a blog a few weeks ago but took my pretty little time posting it. Now the post seems kinda irrelevant so I won't be posting. I FINALLY have an iPad and the blogger app so hoping that will help make posting a bit easier for me.

In keeping with the workplace theme, I have noticed that people at my job like to bring innocent others into their drama or like to project THEIR issues onto others, thus causing drama. But you know what they can miss me with that bs. I'm like Mary j....no more drama. Whatever you got goin on in your life, ain't my fault. Don't treat me piss poorly because you goin through something. A coworker almost had me acting out of character but I just repeated to myself something my friend always says "don't let these people stress you out" and "don't bring their bs home with you"! Plus, my own beliefs...if you not a close friend at work, if you don't sign my reviews, or sign my checks....you are irrelevant to my life. 

Then I felt better lol. At the end of the day I just want to do a good job and bring my tail home. That workplace drama ain't nothing but unnecessary stress and strife. I know people at my job who be taking days off not because of our duties but because of foolishness with staff! Naw homie that ain't gone be me!

****

The new year is almost here and I want to make a 2015 goal list. That will hopefully be the next post. Im excited for the near year, but I think I'm just ready for winter to be over lol. I don't have many concrete plans but I am trying to go back to Vegas, move as always, and I would like to take a trip w my mom and lil bro. And once I get tenure at my job this coming year, I would like to attain a new job.

There is a townhouse I have been eyeing and Lord, I've been praying that they have an opening around my end of lease time. Soooo ready to move and tht place is GORG mmmkay!? Pray my money be right and they have an opening. Praying and speaking into existence🙏

I recently returned to attending church (hallelujah) after a way too long hiatus! I definitely can tell when I'm lacking in spiritual nourishment so glad that i stopped my foolishness and went back.


2014 was a blessed year. Don't have really any complaints. Going to continue to take one day at a time and practice more self care while trying to enjoy every moment, small and large!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all!

~soulstress 

Comments

Popular Posts