The Calm

I'm over winter. Arctic temperatures. Treacherous Driving Conditions. 17 layers of clothing. Yup....I need spring here like yesterday!

OK..life update....not much is going on. End of update.

I kid I kid.

Well lets see..everything is ok. Not much to complain about.  I was going to Vegas next month but after a friend stunted and another friend is just blasé about it. I'm good. I'm not spending 1300K for the okie doke again this year. And I refuse to do all the work and planning while the only thing anyone else does it plop their money down. I'm good. I will go to Vegas again....maybe next year. With the right people lol and under better circumstances. I will repurpose my money elsewhere...

Like a new place. Now every year for at least 5 years I have said that I want to move but this year is not about want..it is I am GOING TO move. That's it. It's about to go down! Now I haven't moved previously due to finances and just not really finding a place I wanna move to. But this year I have a budget that is allowing me to save and I have already saved over half of my move goal so I'm right on track. Plus I have found where I want to move so I would like to visit and make sure its also as awesome as it is in pics. Lord willing there will be availability and your girl is up in there! I need a change of scenery...someplace new....less neighbors..peace and quiet etc!


Other than that everything is pretty calm. Trying not to fully hibernate the WHOLE winter lol and get out and do things! I live a very simple life..but I'm content. Sometimes I don't blog bcuz I'm like I don't have anything dramatic or juicy to write about but is that a bad thing? I aint cussin no1 out or crying in a pillow....idk. I used to write about my male dramatics or fam dramataic or friend dramatics but Ive removed those wack a$$ ppl from my life. I am thankful for the peace so I guess I will continue writing about whatever rather the road is rocky or smooth. And hopefully someone will enjoy it:)


~Soulstress

Comments

Popular Posts