Dry like the Sahara
Idk at what point in my life I became so adverse to men and dating but this is where I am currently.
I'm not bout to start batting for the same team, I just have very limited interest in dating.
Tho I do wanna get married which means I will have to date, my experience with men has been so wack I don't wanna deal w the bs.
I haven't given up on men contrary to some folks' belief, I'm just unmotivated. People get so surprised like u ain't dating yeetttt!? NO I AINT! Let me live ok?
I do hope I get out of my dry season which has been mostly self created but I guess I ain't sure how to.
I've tried online dating but the men on there b so blah and I think catfish has got me sceerrrreeed lol.
Plus my work hours makes meeting men challenging. Sumtimes I'd rather deal w an old boo but he's apart of past problems and current pessimism. But I know how to deal with him and vice versa. So I expect his bs and don't let him upset me once he acts up. Which he always has and always will.
Guess I will have to keep goin w the flow and hope a good available man crosses my path and I'm open to him when he do.
~soulstress
I haven't given up on men contrary to some folks' belief, I'm just unmotivated. People get so surprised like u ain't dating yeetttt!? NO I AINT! Let me live ok?
I do hope I get out of my dry season which has been mostly self created but I guess I ain't sure how to.
I've tried online dating but the men on there b so blah and I think catfish has got me sceerrrreeed lol.
Plus my work hours makes meeting men challenging. Sumtimes I'd rather deal w an old boo but he's apart of past problems and current pessimism. But I know how to deal with him and vice versa. So I expect his bs and don't let him upset me once he acts up. Which he always has and always will.
Guess I will have to keep goin w the flow and hope a good available man crosses my path and I'm open to him when he do.
~soulstress
Comments