2021-Hello
Well...
What a year 2020 has been. I wont rehash.
What I will say is that at the end of 2020 I felt the need to reset, reorganize, set new goals, adjust, and energize. The things that brought me peace and happiness I can’t do some of them at the moment. Also I feel I am at at turning pt in my life.
I need newness, a hobby, reinvigorate my self. So I returned to what made me happy years ago...writing, blogging. No one may read this as it is private as f*$+ but that is okay. As long as I take time out....to write...think....reflect..breathe. This will be beneficial. Consistency is key though as I don’t work normal hours and many things fall to the wayside. But I will do my best to blog at least monthly.
I normally don’t have anything too exciting in my life but in the last few weeks I have decided to buy a house *cue anixiety* so I thought it would be cool to chronicle that process. However long that takes. So I will return to writing but also document this process as a single black independent woman okuuurrrrr!!!!!
Happy and blessed 2021!
Comments