Love yourself every day ❤️
Happy Valentines Day!
I have been single for so long chiiiile....I don’t remember what it is like to be boo’ed up on this day. I don’t focus on it tbh. My time will come. I pray. Jesus you hear me right 😩lol.
Side note: Trying to focus on my goals and myself. Pushing through the negativity because I’m worth it.
Anywho on the how’s.
Mid Feb house hunt update:
I am working with one realtor currently and there hasn’t been much that I have been interested in...yet. My realtor...we will call him Sean (I will prob forget his fake name)...says the housing market will heat up in the spring and I hope he is right. I rent currently and my TH lease is up in may. I don’t want to renew but we will see what happens. There was one house that I looooooved but it was a little bigger and out of my price range a tad. I wish I would have at least viewed it because it got bid on quick as can be! I been stalking it to see if the offer falls through smdh. But I have learned if you like it put a ring I mean an offer on it lol. This market is hhoooooot with the low mortgage rates.
I have been educating myself on the buying house process as I want to be as prepared as possible. I have taken a seminar and talked with folks that I know who have recently bought houses. The most encouraging thing I heard was to enjoy the process. Which I will try to do. 😎
Comments