Tagged!

Tosha Tagged Me



Swagger Jackin pics;)



7 Randomly Weird Facts bout Urs Truly


1. I prefer to sleep on my couch rather than my bed. I try forcing myself to sleep in my bed but it only lasts for so long..then its bak to the couch for me. Now if I have a specimen ovr..of course I take my butt to bed hehe;)



2. I had a fear of planes until May of this yr. I flew to Atlanta and it was the first time I had ever been on one. My fear was so extreme that I would get scared even when a plane flew overhead...each time I would pray its safe landing. Lets just say 9/11 and Aaliyah's passing scarred me.



3. Speakin of fear...I'm a tad bit of a hypochondriac. hehe. I once didnt leave my house for a week for fear that I was deathly ill. Didnt wanna keel over in public. Sad I kno. I have since developed coping skills so I can be more of a functioning person lmao!



4. I dont curse but I do make up my own non-cursing curse words..such as motherfuster.



5. I hate bread crusts and will break off the crust b4 I eat it.



6. My longest relationship was 6 months...which was 3 months too long.



7. I suffer from otherfriend-itis and Short Man Sydrome (SMS).



U can read about otherfriend-itis in the linked post.



SMS..I'm allergic to short men. Cant date a man that I have to bend down in order to kiss.



I'm tagging:




  1. Eb

  2. Vix

  3. T. Michelle

  4. No Days

  5. Tru Clarity

  6. BassClef

  7. Dope Fiend

Comments

ToshaRenelle said…
You are a clown! SMS?! LMFAO! This was a good read. Glad you did the tag!
(vixenchick) said…
yay! i've been tagged!
QuietStorm said…
Thx Tosha!

Vix...loved ur list:)
LaLa said…
I feel you on the SMS. I'd also add grown men who don't have a drivers license. There is nothing more annoying than a short man who needs you to pick him up for a date! I'll post my 7 shortly. ;)
lmao @ #4 and #7! Girl! We have that in common. lol

And yay! I've been tagged =p

Popular Posts